Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love you.


I love everything about you.

The way you show up at my front door at random times, just because you missed me.
The way you make me laugh until I can barely breathe.
The way you hold my hand when we walk in public, just to show everyone i'm yours.
I love the way you always make it your priority to make sure i'm comfortable.
The way you never make me doubt your love for me.
The way you kiss me slowly, so that the moment seems to last forever.
The way you make promises and actually keep them.
I love the way you make me feel like the most special girl in the whole world.
The way you knew I was the one for you from day one, and didn't ever question that.
The way that you go shopping with me when I ask, even though you know I take forever.
The way you smell so good, that when you hug me, I don't want to let go.

I love the way you still make me nervous and give me butterflies, after all this time.
The way your eyes warm up my heart and your smile makes me weak.
The way you've got me drawing hearts in all my notebooks and singing silly love songs.
The way you tell me I look beautiful, even when I know I look a mess.
I love the way that you are respectful to your mother, because it means you will definitely respect me.
The way you make my heart skip a beat when your name pops up on my phone.
The way you actually have goals, and try your hardest in school even when you get discouraged.
The way you make me want this forever.

I love everything about you...
and I can't wait till I finally find you, Mr. Perfect.

-pg.


No comments: