Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cassie, Cassie, Cassie...


When Cassie first came out with Me & U, i'm like omg i love her! Its known that she doesnt have the strongest vocals but I mean she should still be respected for doing her thing ya know! She gets knocked for not being unique and then when she does something different (shave half her head..= /) she still isnt getting respect... so what do you all want from her? I may have made some mean comments about her foolish decision also lol..but I still do respect her as an artist and for trying to be different.

I also commend her for being STRONG and continuing her career. She gets sooo many negative comments and I know if I was famous and people talked about me like tht, I would be like crying every night lol. I went on Concreteloop.com and these were just the first 5 comments about her video.. and the rest were all pretty much similar.

1.
wtf?
Friday, June 12, 2009 /
WHAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! She needs to go away fast.
2.
CREAMY
Friday, June 12, 2009 /
CASSIE, WHY WON’T U JUST GO AWAY???
REALLY, I WANT AN ANSWER. I KNOW U READ CL. (U & BRIAN ARE BFF’S.)
3.
Huney2FLyy
Friday, June 12, 2009 /
Dont care to much for cassie BUTwanted to let everyone no that NEFFE ( keyshia cole sister)is having a baby girl……shes due on oct 3, 2009
i no i no i thought she had them damn tubes tied too…..
4.
WACKO
Friday, June 12, 2009 /
i’m sorry but the sexy ain’t comin across… if only she didn’t shave that one side of her head, at least she woulda looked proper. this video is not good
5.
Superduper
Friday, June 12, 2009 /
Diddy, don’t do it dog…
---
Like this is the first post i've seen that people were so uninterested that they started talking about another celeb... smh. I still support Cassie and Must Be Love is a nice song!

2 comments:

who? said...

she lacks... pretty much everything. she's just so garden varity, it's just like wtf? why care?

tony said...

She still beautiful =)

can you follow my blog

http://tonyhislife.blogspot.com

i'm already following your blog

byeee