Monday, August 10, 2009

This thing we call love...

When it comes to LOVE, do you believe in...

Letting it come to you or,
Going out and getting what you want.

I've always been a person like ohhh noo.. i could never tell that person I like them.. what if they reject me? All that... and because of that I'm usually single lol. Lately I've been kinda goin for what I want and seeing how that works out. Its tough for me cuz I dont like puttin myself out there... ( Its easier being the one to reject lol). Then when it comes to finding that right one I hear a lot of people saying to sit back and wait for love to find you.. dont go searching for it..dont force something that isnt there. A lot of my friends are like trust me you dont want a boyfriend!, nothing but problems blah blah.. but they know if they were single they would be talking just like me. So which 1 is it? Do I sit back..be lonely until that right one just all of a sudden finds me?... or do I go out there and get my man! lmao? Idk... because i'm getting pretty impatient.

I want responses from girls AND guys!

7 comments:

Bianca S. said...

I believe in waiting patiently...and the only reason I actually feel that way is because I feel as if something is forced, it just isn't meant to be. But if we let it flow and come naturally, then everything will work out fine. And I disagree with your friends about having a boyfriend...Yes, a relationship is hard work BUT when you are with a man with a genuine interest in keeping you happy, it works out just fine. And it's a lot of fun.

A said...

I look up to you now because I'm am way too shy to let someone know that I like them although I know I need to get out of my shell

Shandra E...*the misses said...

well...i'll be frank because most of the time, that's all I know to be: If you expect a man to cure Loneliness...He Never will! So many people suffer from Loneliness in a room full of people Simply Because they don't know How to be ALONE! There is a difference & i say there is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting patiently OR going after what you want. But if what you want is really something you need to offer yourself...you'll have a hard time finding it either way. When you're comfortable being Alone...all a man can/should offer is companionship & hopefully it only gets better from there :)

Anonymous said...

http://mydailyswagg.blogspot.com/

JSADTheKing said...

First let me say I agree with the *the misses getting a boyfriend or girlfriend will never cure loneliness.

I don't believe in waiting because when i was single I used to allow my shyness to cause me to wait for women to approach me and I quickly learned that most of the time I ended up with women who just were not for me.

Now lets remember this isn't the 1800 any more were your only limited to the folks in your city, we have the internet, LOL. First decide what you need to make you happy (never comprimise for any thing less than what you truly want) there are millions of people out there and I assure you there is someone out there for you that will appreciate you for your pros and your flaws.

Anonymous said...

BOTH.!!
go for the gold....
it's fun to be single but that gets boring cause you don't have someone to call ur own.
follow ur brain cause ur hearts kinda dumb..
lol.

Anonymous said...

http://itschristinalove.blogspot.com/