Monday, October 12, 2009

Guy Translation

Why does the male vocab differ soooo much from the normal language?

The one i've been noticing a lot lately is "in a min" def does not mean IN A MIN.
ex. yeah i'm finna call you in a few min.
I mean i'm not thirsty I dont mind waiting for someone for a lil while but i might have something to do, somewhere to go, someone to see... and if u got me thinking i only have to wait minutes but then it turns into HOURS. i mean come on now.

I tweeted about it yesterday and one of my male friends replied:

DevinLamar @loveepg to be honest its just a variable sometimes it could mean days maybe even a month

loveepg @DevinLamar lmao no... then they need to b specific and say a couple days, a month etc. if they sayin a min then they need to mean a MIN.

DevinLamar @loveepg its jus a variable....its kinda like when you use x in math class lol

If thats true I think tht theory SUCKS. I strongly believe in say what you mean and mean what you say! but i aint trippin....too much haha.

1 comment:

P. White said...

ahh yess... they say what they dont mean. hate it also.