Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Homecoming.


like my lady gaga hairbow??? =)


My school just had their homecoming dance friday.. ( i know its super late but we dont have a football team anymore soo they thought they would just push it to bball season. ugh..)

but hc was pretty decent i guess besides the horribleee pain from my 5 1/2 inch heels.. i really just go every year because its an excuse for my mom to let me get my hair, nails and eyebrows done all in the same week. yayyy.

but besides thatttt.
i let my friends convince me to throw an after party at my house. and it was well.... interesting. pretty much a mixture of drunkeness, dry(hopefullyyy!) sex, and chicken. it was quite the experience. then i get to school on monday and ppl who werent even there were trying to tell ME what happened...a lot of ppl claim they kno who im talking to now.. and every1 heard this and tht. i'm so over this high school shit.

1 comment:

lipglossagenda said...

AWWWWW I LOVE THE BOW!!!! lol For my cosmetology competiton last year I braided my dolls hair up into a bow, it was sooooooooooo kute.