Thursday, January 28, 2010

senioritis.


i can't believe i'm already well into the 2nd semester of my senior year...

everything is just going by soo fast. i feel like i never have any time. the time to even breathe. i'm so consumed by all the club meetings, homework, scholarship essays...

i'm the head of prom committee.. yet i don't have any time to even look for my own dress.
i have 3 papers i need to write TONIGHT. but i have to b at school at 7 for a mandatory prom meeting.

i get home.. and feel so tired that I don't finish all my work and i just sit there repeating over and over in my head.. im gonna start in 5 min.. okay in 30min..ugh i'll just wait till tomorrow. which builds up more and more makeup work... oh yeah i still have to make up that quiz from last week. great.

i had to b a leader on a retreat last week and missed a few days of school, and yay me i get to do it all again next week. which means 4 days of work and quizzes i have to make up.

i keep getting into these near accidents.. because ppl keep trying to hit me.. or the ice sneaks up on me. driving is scary. i almost hit a cat the other day. i hate cats.. but i would have still been sad.

boys are....well lets just save that for another post.

the clock is tickingg.. i keep running out of minutes. i hope i can catch up.. before i lose myself.

despite this senioritis. i'm happy. =) i rank in the top 10 of my class.. i'm accepted to my top choice school which i cant WAIT to go to.. i'm having a funn year. but i'm just over highschool.

the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh joy...and it only gets worse..so don't lose your head just yet. Because all that you're doing now is preparing you for what lies ahead...trust.

lipglossagenda said...

I def can relate to this post, man I just cant wait for this whole high school thang to be over with, it's gettin so old, lol

Crystal=) said...

Hey Great post would u follow my blog I will do the same thanx:)