Monday, January 12, 2009

I am..

I am the worst victim of pre judgement.

I don't see how people criticize what they don't know.
Since these people judge me and don't even know me.. i'm going to give you a little info about me so you can actually know what youre talking about. = ]

There are people out there that I don't like, but if they respect me I have no problem with respecting them. I'm real... I've made mistakes and I've paid the price for them. I'm not perfect, and I don't want to be. I'm 16 years old and I feel i'm getting wiser and wiser everyday. I live with no regrets because every mistake i've made, i've learned from it. I've been through so many friends, but i'm thankful for all of them because they have taught me so much. I refuse to deal with boy drama or any type of drama.. its pointless.

uhhh there is so much more. but there's a lil bit cuz the bell is gonna ring soon. lol

Paige. <33

1 comment: