Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear, You.

I hope things get better for you. I dont like seeing you like this... you are not only the love of my life but you are my best friend. When you are sad or upset, it brings me down. I want nothing but the best for you. I feel as if you are giving up when you still have opportunies to change. Sometimes I feel sad.. like why did things have to get so bad for you as soon as things got so good for us? But then I think and I've figured that maybe we were brought together during one of the most stressful years of your life so that I can be there for you and help you. That is exactlyyy what I plan on doing. I care about you so much and I know things will get better. Like I told you today, I will be there for you through everythingg. I love you.

Love, Paige.

No comments: