Thursday, February 19, 2009

wake up call

ughhh. i feel sooo... idk wat word to use. but okayy ima use "lost". I feel like time is just moving soooo fast. I feel like i just started high school, freshman year. sooo excited to b growing up and learning new stuff. now im halfway done with junior year. stressed as eva. feeling like crap. my mom says she is my "academic coach" and as grateful as i am to have tht it gets sooo annoying. Everyday all i hear is ACT ACT ACT, COLLEGE COLLEGE COLLEGE. uhhhh i just wanna go shoppinggggggggg. i knew once i got older i was gonna hav more responsibility but mannn this is tough. I know I can do this though. I just really need to sit down, relax, and get my life together. I have soo much to do but i jus gotta get my procrastinating self to do it.

I can do it, I can do it, I can do it. lol
Idk where I would be if I didnt have the people who love me, pushing me. = ]

No comments: