Wednesday, October 21, 2009

GREAT READS.

CURRENT READ* When I first heard about Lauren Conrad's book LA Candy I didnt think too much about it but when I saw someone do a review on it on their blog... i decided to google it and see wat it was about. It seemed like it would be good... soooo i spent the little money i HAD lol and bought it! I havent finished it yet because i'm veryy busy with umm life.. but so far so good! check it out ppl.

NEXT READ*
I really really want this book!... My little problem with Psychology class has really made me rethink my future. I love love loveee fashion.. but I always said I wouldnt pursue it because it probably wouldnt make me rich right away. I've realized lately though that I dont care.. I want to do what makes me happy and I'm willing to work hard to get to where I want to be. I think this book would really help me fig out exactly what I want to do. I gotta have itttt!

2 comments:

lipglossagenda said...

Hmmm I think I'll have to check dat book out wen i get paid lol, n omg I want the teen vogue book too!!! I really need help with this whole figurin out wat I wanna do with my life after high school thang too lol

Asiah Mae said...

Lol I know this is so super late on this comment but i was just skimming through your archive and remembered that this was around the same time i had issues figuring out what I wanted in life. And i decided Im going to be a film maker! You should go for what you love, and not worry about the money. As long as you wake up everymorning happy, life will be so much more fufilling :)