Monday, December 21, 2009

Guess Who's Back??

After a few little blogger breaks... i'm back yayyy! I've been so caught up in college apps, after school activities, midterms, and of course BOYS lol.. that I havent been giving any attention to my poor blog. =(
Now that its Christmas Break tho I've given my blog a makeover (finally!), & I'm ready to get back on itttt. Plus I missed having my followers there for advice and support lol. Idk how i've made it this long without yall! haha

What do I want for Christmas?
A good boyfriend/prom date in my stocking. =)

hbu?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the new look! and glad you're back!

downtwnfoxybrown said...

those pics are gorgeous!
i want the same thing you want.. oh & a wii lol.
i'm following your blog, can't wait til your new posts <3