Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dirtyy Moneyy


I lovedddd Danity Kane and I still refuse to let them go. Dawn was always my favorite and I felt soo bad that her group broke up cuz tht was always her dream. As some of you may knowwww Diddy kept Dawn around && the group was formed DIRTY MONEY.

The group consists of Diddy, Dawn and a songwriter named Kalenna.

I've never heard of Kalenna but I hear she's talented... sooo idk but we'll see how this turns out. I just want Dawn to stay around so I wish them the best!

What do you all think?

3 comments:

Shandra E...*the misses said...

i'm really worried!!! I truely hope all goes well & I PRAY this Kalenna girl is UBER talented because i recently saw a pic of her & she's not the typical "pretty girl" so her talent has to be Major!!! Dawn is super Dope though so i wish her the best!! Her beauty and talent (that girl dances AND sings her butt off)...def. something to value in the industry!!

A said...

I really wish dawn would go solo! lol I've heard some of the songs she has by herself and I love them, hopefully being in this group will just get her more recognition and she would have her own record out soon

Anonymous said...

i miss DK sooo much...i can sit and listen to them for hours!
as for dawn i used to love her but she should really stay away from didddy.

great blog!

http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/